Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25, 2011

Dear Class,
You are wonderful! I am please to say that I am very impressed with your ability to follow directions and do what is asked of you on the first try. You have been very patient learning Cursive. You are making LEAPS and BOUNDS in reading. Keep working hard. Hard work always pays off.
I am very proud of your behavior during the assembly today. I hope the author Erik Olsen light a fire to write. I know he did that for me.
I feel that math groups are truly helping you be successful. Please give me your feedback on this. Your Mad Minute timing were unbelievable today. Keep up the Wonderful work.
We have a new student starting tomorrow. I hope that you can just as inviting to her as you have been this past week with our two new students.
Please remember to keep working hard.
Your Teacher,
Mrs. Steiner

No comments: